. Tune of the week .



Pusha's long awaited, highly anticipated, 4.5 star rated (by me) debut studio album My Name Is My Name dropped a few weeks back, so I've had time to give it a good few listens. And let's put it this way, any record with a strong presence from Kanye and Pharrell is a record I will very happily rinse. The only slight setback for me is the random commercial sellouts. Like seriously, Chris Brown and Kelly Rowland, WHO invited you. I am not welcoming you to this album, but I am willing to overlook because the song posted above, Nosetalgia, rocks my world. A throwback to their days in cocaine, Pusha and Kendrick wave goodbye to big booty hoes and strip back to the basics in this video, and I am loving the simplicity of it.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive